Indeed, the Hispanic Marketing has evolved over the years
It is currently more sophisticated, strategic and competitive than ever. A successful marketing effort requires up-front understanding, careful planning, and a multidimensional approach.
Hispanics in the US behave on a different
way than the rest of the population
Hispanics in the U.S. behave in a different way when compared with the rest of the population; that is why Hispanics require a different approach and strategies. Our experiences when working with the Hispanic population have allowed us to develop a sound and ever-improving communication strategy, and also to better understand such a population sector like no other market research company in the U.S.
8 facts about the Hispanic Market
- San Diego has the 10th largest Hispanic market in the US in Retail Spending.
- $12.6 Billion Dollars Total Purchasing Power.
- 31% of all San Diegan’s are Hispanic.
- Hispanics account for 45% of all births in San Diego
- The San Diego/Tijuana region is the third-largest Hispanic market in the U.S.
- San Diego Hispanic households have a median household income of $45,001 – the most-affluent Hispanic market in the U.S.
- The largest Hispanic Population by state is in California.
- Hispanics in California will exceed that of whites in early 2014 for the first time with more than 39%.